Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mastros Steakhouse on Jan 7th

Alright guys/gals,

I made reservations for 10 at Mastros Steakhouse on Sunday Jan. 07 @ 5:45pm. This is one of the best Steak places that I have been to and this one is the original. The average cost per head is about $60 but it is well worth it!
Please try and let me know who is coming prior to Jan 6th so I can change the reservation. I will not be able to go up in number but it is easy to reduce the total number.

SCOTTSDALE
8852 E. Pinnacle Peak Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
PHONE: (480) 585-9500

Gene Powell
949-735-0048

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for making the reservations Gene. I am still in need of 2 more tickets to the game, so at this point I'm leaning toward hitting the Gator activities (as listed in the bottom of this post) in hopes of scoring them. If we get tix before then we'll join you. I'll let you know our decision in time for you to reduce the reservation if necessary. -Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gene, I don't know if I'll be able to make it as I have to pick my buddy Jordan up from the airport in PHX Sun. night.

    Don't know the time yet, but as of now, I'd have to say that I won't be able to make it.

    Don't drop me off yet, I'm waiting for his reply on what time he lands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gene, count me out.

    I am gonna hit the Gator activities as well as the Heart Attack Grill as described in Jamie's post.

    I hear they have the servers dressed up as hot nurses and the burgers are named the bypass, double bypass... Supposedly the nurses wheel you out to your car when you are done in a wheelchair.

    That is better than any steak dinner I can think of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gene, as we discussed count me, Veena, & Bruscia out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gene, I'm not sure who you included in the reservation but me, Aparna, Cassie, and Stephanie will also be attending the Gator activities so count us out for dinner.

    ReplyDelete